Sunday, June 27, 2010

Merci (Thank you)

Thank you. Two simple words that I definitely don't say enough. So I am going to say it now. Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey. Words cannot express how grateful I am. A special thanks to my family for helping me out with so so much and just loving me! I would also like to say thanks to those at Capital Medical Center for the wonderful last year and cheering me on as I take this next adventure. And of course, thanks to my church family at Living Water, especially 242,for being so supportive and getting together supplies. I love you all and will miss you!!!

Merci

1 comment:

  1. Je prie pour vous. Je t'aime!

    Ha ha... I wanted to use my high school french!

    I am praying for you and I love you!

    Aunt Tracy

    ReplyDelete