Monday, July 12, 2010

More blogs to come

Sorry I have not had many blogs lately. The main problem has been I haven't known what to write because so much is happening. However, I decided that I am going to just share some of the things that have happened in the past week and stories of people I have met. I am so glad to be here. The second reason for not writing any blogs has been that since I have been in Haiti my blog was in French and I didn't know how to change it. But I just fixed that. So starting today I am going to put up blogs as frequently as possible. One of the main reasons for this blog is to connect you all with the people I have met and for you to pray for them and this country! Today marks the 6 month anniversary of the earthquake. Please pray for restoration and for healing in this place! Many stories to come!!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment